What's new
[XenGenTr] Style v11

Paid Credits [XenGenTr] Style v11 11.1.0.1

No permission to buy (350 Paid Credit)

CyberMan

Staff member
CyberMan submitted a new resource:

[XenGenTr] Style v11 - Modern, stylish and eye-catching [XGT] 11th Generation theme designed to elevate your XenForo forum

This version is completely open source. The IonCube encryption feature has been completely cracked. You can perform installations on any site as you wish. It is fully compatible with XenForo 2.2.13.

Modern, stylish and eye-catching [XGT] 11th Generation theme designed to elevate your XenForo forum above known forums.

- You can change the colors of all areas as you wish with a few clicks, by dividing it into day and night modes, we allow you to manage more areas.
- You can turn on...

Read more about this resource...

i'm trying to send DM to ask something regarding this theme, but its giving me server error. so i'll just ask here.

i want to buy the style v11 theme. will it be in english? and also, can you install it on your site so i can see if it works correctly, before i make the purchase. thanks

i'm trying to send DM to ask something regarding this theme, but its giving me server error. so i'll just ask here.

i want to buy the style v11 theme. will it be in english? and also, can you install it on your site so i can see if it works correctly, before i make the purchase. thanks
Do you think they are going to let you try before paying? You make me laugh friend. That never happened in any community, least of all in this one.

The original theme is whatever it is.

Don't have the slightest concern about this. All resources published here are tested by us. ;)
I do, and my doubts in almost 70 communities are becoming more and more. I believe that in this era people are no longer stupid or morons, much less farts.

Do you think they are going to let you try before paying? You make me laugh friend. That never happened in any community, least of all in this one.
are you retarded? when did i ever say i wanted to try it before i buy it? re-read what my reply was. I told him to install it on his site/this site we're currently on so that i can see it in action and conclude it works as intended as xengentr has theirs. then, and only then i will make a purchase.

also, i asked him if it comes in english cause i know certain xengentr themes & add-ons comes in turkish and sometimes requires an english patch like their forum statistics, his reply was:

" CyberMan said: The original theme is whatever it is. "

which is not a yes or no answer, because his second response was:

" Don't have the slightest concern about this. All resources published here are tested by us. "

I don't understand, how did u test it and not know if the theme was in english or not?

are you retarded? when did i ever say i wanted to try it before i buy it? re-read what my reply was. I told him to install it on his site/this site we're currently on so that i can see it in action and conclude it works as intended as xengentr has theirs. then, and only then i will make a purchase.

also, i asked him if it comes in english cause i know certain xengentr themes & add-ons comes in turkish and sometimes requires an english patch like their forum statistics, his reply was:

" CyberMan said: The original theme is whatever it is. "

" Don't have the slightest concern about this. All resources published here are tested by us. "

I don't understand, how did u test it and not know if the theme was in english or not?
You haven't understood, it doesn't matter anyway. But for your safety, don't waste your money. Good luck with your purchase

Actually, my statement is quite clear. The original version of the theme is Turkish. Therefore, the style features of the Theme are also in Turkish.

1701539628874.png

You haven't understood, it doesn't matter anyway. But for your safety, don't waste your money. Good luck with your purchase
I find your statement regarding the waste of money clearly wrong. Have you made any purchases from us? You feel the need for such an explanation.